Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome 2013

Happy New Year everyone! 

source
Yes, I am uber late for this post but since the husband and I went for a hiatus over the holidays, this will be my new year post for this year.

2013 is finally here and the husband (damay?) and I are so excited for this year.

We will be promoted this year and  will hopefully get our second vicks. 

Both my parent will retire this year and they are starting their own business.  I think I am more happy than they are. I could not help but be thankful that after so many years of hard work, having to deal with different kinds of people and patiently understanding their supervisors, they are finally their own bosses! Isn't that the greatest?

February will be our love month. I know it's everybody's love month but it's more special to us since it will be our second wedding anniversary. 

Come june,  my parents will be celebrating their 27th wedding anniversary and we will be visiting them in Bukidnon. Yay! congratulations, thunders! 

Love! Weddings! I love weddings!

September will be another vacay in no other than Bukidnon. I really love my hometown that's why I'll never get tired going back their. My nanay (grandmother) will be 76 years old then and that would mean another reason to celebrate. And eat. A lot!

And most importantly, the husband and I hope to start a family of our own too! Totoo na ba talaga to? 

Good vibes! Good vibes! I hope all of us will have a blast this year. God bless us! Cheers to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment