Friday, March 22, 2013

Subic Adventure

I was in the mainland from February 25 to march 3 because I had to report to my mother unit to process my application for promotion.

Tanay, Rizal and fort Bonifacio became my staple destinations during that week. Thankfully, I was able to wrap up everything by Friday  march 1, morning so I was free the weekend just in time because our friends have invited as for a whole day gala at Subic, Zambales.

I never really had friends. I meant, I have friends but i do not spend time with them. We only exchange hi's and hellos thru text or over the internet. Why, you may ask. I say, 1) my friends in grade school are all working in the different parts of the country if not the world 2) I studied in Cagayan de Oro in High School so most of my high school friends are from there and 3) PMA, oh hail to thee! My mistah's are all so busy serving the AFP! OMG.

Given that, going out with the husband's friends is such a breather. We seldom talk about work and just simply enjoy each other's company. I may not be part of the original gang but I feel that i am very welcome in the group.

Here's our IT/ travel memo prepared by our very good and hyper friend Marian.


Walk on the Wild Side
prepping up for the free fall
Didn't know he wanted this one. Ikaw na ang extremist!
opted for the usual free fall
We made it!
Kate and Karlo, the Husband and me, Marian, Kris, John and Pam
 After Ocean Adventure and Tree Top adventure ( two adventures in one sentence{now you know why this is entitled Subic Adventure}), we went shopping and then had our dinner at Seafood by the Bay. The husband and I were not so hungry because we had early breakfast and we had sandwiches for baon. Iba na ang prepared.:) w

Arrived home around twelve midnight. Took a short rest then prepared again to leave for work.

Hmmmmm.....tired but sobrang happy!

'til, next time dabarkads!

For more photos check out marian's and pam's album.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment