Thursday, April 12, 2012

After taps buzz

I just got off the phone then started musing over everything after telling the husband how much I love him for the nth time today.


It’s quiet here in my room and I was about to turn my computer off when I bumped in to our wedding video. I have watched the coverage over and over again that I could already memorize each frame. Hay. I just love gian. God has truly been so faithful in all areas of my life and that includes sending gian as the person whom I could share my life with.

so much love
The first time I saw him I knew that he is someone special. We were friends and then lovers. He is my challenger, my number one fan, my ever loyal ally, my teacher and student, my manager, my lawyer, my researcher. When I’m with him, everything makes sense. He understands me better than I understand myself.  He is everything to me.

I love you for that, gian.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment