Saturday, February 9, 2013

Bye Bye Blisters!

As you all know (oops! you don't know because I haven't been writing), I have been trying my very best to bring my running regimen to a whole new level. 

No, I have no plans of joining a full marathon, not even half. It is just that our physical fitness test for promotion is coming. Failure in PFT means no promotion and could even be grounds for separation from service. Horror story. 

I don't know the date yet but I feel that I really have to exert more effort.
With that, i have been having ugly blisters marks on my feet. I know it's not a sight to behold especially when I wear low cut sneakers, flats, and slippers. 

check out my toned legs:)
It really is not that of a big deal but I just don't like how it looks like. So to solve that, I am back to using petroleum jelly at night again. The husband bought me a new jar.



It is actually for babies but I love how it smells. Of course it smells baby-ish because it's for babies. Duh?! I love babies and I love their smell...when their clean.haha I apply the jelly on my feet and wear socks and let my skin absorb the moisture over night. I feel so young! Why? Because I did the same thing when I was younger and had all the time to pamper myself. Makes me think how free I was back then. Sigh.

I need to have a foot spa soon
To top that, I put on a plaster of anti blister tape to areas which are usually prone to chafing to avoid getting new blisters. Again, it is the husband who bought the tape. Thanks, love!

Let's go PFT!


No comments:

Post a Comment