Saturday, February 2, 2013

Back to Blogging

Hi there!

Yes, I know I have been lame and lazy for the last couple six months. I do not have any valid excuse for being such. Work has always been kinda (insert your ows here) demanding but I think i attribute much of my "unproductive writer's days" to the grand vacay the husband and I had last September to October. We enjoyed it that much that I got stuck on that mode forever.


I actually have a lot of reason to write, a lot of topics and to discuss and a lot of stories and ideas to share but I just couldn't find the time and motivation to do it. Bad me.
source
So to make it up to this blog, I will try to scan through my pictures and try as much as I can to document all the things that have transpired for the last six months.

Keep reading!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment