Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dear July

Dear July,

Im soo excited for you. The husband has laid out plans for you. He knows I want us to do fun things together and it's finally happening with you dear julie.:)

First off is the cousin's wedding somewhere somewhere. I love weddings! It gives me kilig moments as if the husband and I are remarrying for the nth time.haha The best part about it though is that it's another lame alibi to shop and spend:) baddmeee!

Next on the line is the fun run that we will both be joining. aha! I'm not a fan of running but definitely one of fun run. those two are waaaaaaayyyy different from each other. I hope you got my point.

Another one is a youthful date at star city. oh yeah, we'll work our cutie patooties coz it's gonna be our first time!

And of course, the last but not the least, these activities won't be fun if I were to experience it all by myself so again, as usual, vaultfiles, matic na, im soooo excited to spend time with the husband!:)

July, please hurry!

Love, 
tarrah

1 comment:

  1. i like the husband's idea of titling this post "JULIKE" instead of dear july!:)

    ReplyDelete