Saturday, June 16, 2012

Follow Up on my Milk Tea Craze

I have mentioned earlier that i'll be switching from coffee-chocolate to a healthier milk tea morning drink. To jumstart, I went to Calapan City (the only city here in Oriental Mindoro) early this morning to buy a couple of boxes. But to my dismay....

good grief! Lipton milk tea hasn't reached Mindoro!huhuhuhuhuhuhu Poor me! I bought a big box of the classic lipton tea though but it's grassy taste is giving me the nerves, as expected. Darn.


I guess this is the perfect time to turn to the husband in my "buymeeeee" mode.:)

2 comments:

  1. I also love milk tea. I always have a stock of classic tea (Lipton or Susan Baker) at home. Whenever I crave for milk tea, I give myself a quick fix by adding a li'l more brown sugar and evaporated milk. You might want to try that too. ^_^

    -M, mommina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks momma mina. i wanna hug big R right now!hahahahaha i finally found lipton original flavour milk tea this morning from the grocery and im dying to try it!

    ReplyDelete