Friday, June 29, 2012

Washi Madness

I think I'm going crazy. Why? Because my recent posts have "craze" and "madness" on the titles. k! 

Now, I know you're convinced.

Forgive me, folks! 

Well here goes the the real story of this post.

As I have mentioned (did I?), I have been browsing to a lot of blogs as my way of destressing my brain. Unroutinary routine sucks, you know. So you see, I have been reading the candid blog of fleur, practical tips of michelle and informative ideas of manila mommy and ocmomimanila. They're all mom bloggers and I love how they share their life experiences in their blogs. 

They've introduced me to the tempting world of online shopping albeit my first step was just a mere php 395 purchase from hey kessy. The shipment took some time since i had it delivered to my place of work which is in Oriental Mindoro. But the washi tapes are worth the long wait because when i saw them, i fell in love!

my first bundle
I bought 3 rolls of random designs and these were how i initially used them.

Taped some on my ever reliable tosh
 
tosh's makeover as mentioned in post of appreciation

my bb's head band! i sliced a thin line so the sound will still be 100%
There you go, indeed, washi tapes are cute and irresistible! I do not have overflowing source of creative juices but for now, i just feel so happy seeing the tapes stacked in my table. 

I'm still thinking of ways how to make the most out of it. Will you help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment