Thursday, March 8, 2012

International Women's Day

according to the news, today is international women's day. or this month is international women's month. not so sure which is which.

even ms google celebrates IWD!


I always wondered about the significance of this special day. i am not so aggressive and revolutionary about it so i decided to make a significant milestone in my bloglife related to today's celebration.


taaaddaaaaahhh! 

oh well, im not surprised that you're not surprised.;p just notice how my blog has transformed.:)
i changed my template design to something more serious. although that doesn't mean my posts will be more serious next time.hahaha i decided to have this changes for the following reasons:


the blog title- from of random thoughts and ideas. that was just so natural. thinking out loud is all the same so natural but i can sense some excitement out of its simplicity.

the theme- well i thinks it's about time to get that tranquility that i have always looked for. i can compare the design to what the beach would look like at night. the darkness that surrounds the water is randomly disturbed by the innocent beauty of sparkles from the beach lights or the lamps that are used by the fishermen nearby.


oh my god. this post is so me. so malabo.

No comments:

Post a Comment