Thursday, March 8, 2012

UGG in Baguio City







 I have been longing to wear ugg boots since I first saw them. They're very simple yet they look so stylish. i could imagine how my long legs would look sexy wearing them. Oh well, reality check: ugg boots are worn during winter and unfortunately (?) we do not have that season here in the Philippines so when the husband and i decided to go to baguio, i thought i would be my chance of wearing one.



Enough with ugg boots.




You might be pissed off why I shrugged off ugg boots when my post is entitled ugg.hahahah funny me. I entitled this post ugg since I will be talking about UGG. UGG stands for Upper Ground , unit G. UGG is our first venture on real estate and gian and I are so up and giddy about it.




Last 17 february 2012, gian and I went to baguio to check the unit and at the same time attend the PMA Alumni Homecoming. I'll be posting another article on Revisiting Baguio City some other time so watch out for that. Anyway, Gian and I were so excited because it is our first time to invest in something big, yes, 1.13M is already big for a young couple like us. 



We left cubao around 4 am of 17 and arrived at baguio City around 10 am. First stop was at Goshen land Office at kisad road. Gian settled everything from the move in fee, the utilities and all the other stuff that needs to be processed while I just sat and observed everything that is happening around the lobby. I felt like my king is prepping everything for his queen! Ang ganda ko!


Busy people at Goshen Land Office

The plan was to inspect the unit then leave so we can make gala in baguio city. Afterall, it’s in this cold city where our love story started. But as always, travel fatigue and laziness has taken its toll on us and we just found ourselves sleeping in each other’s arms in our new found crib.



Of course I felt like I have to wake up and take pictures for my not so documented life’s sake.








UGG is not that big but it is already furnished with a dining set, a refrigerator, an electric stove, a flat screen tv set, hot and cold shower and a wash area. Our objective in buying this unit is not for our own use but for business. The building is located at the back of St Louise University thus the target clientele will be the college students so UGG is accordingly designed to be used not as a residential condo. Hay, ansarap na pla maging college student nowadays. Buti pa sila!


the husband. so tall. so mighty.
the wife. so wife.hahahaha


 Oh wait! UGG stands for another thing though:




UBER GWAPONG GIAN! 
my Uber Gwapong Gian!






Love love love!


click me for more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment