Sunday, March 11, 2012

True Love Waits

It has been eighteen days since the husband and I saw each other. In earth-days, that is just two weeks and four days ago but for me, it has been a very long and excruciating eighteen days times twenty four hours and that's another excuse why i hate math because I miss Gian so bad!!!!!:(


Gian and I started with a long distance relationship. He studied in ozzilandia and the only time we see each other is during December breaks. That sucks, I know. The good thing about it though is that it makes my holidays so much special. All the more reason why i love Christmas on top of everything I mentioned in december_in_september

Here's how we looked like back then:


Gian's 2006 Break

 Gian left PMA for ozzilandia on 14 nov 2006 and this photo was taken when we reunited after more than a year.


2007 Break
Swimming, our favorite activity aside from running. Cough. Cough. Cough.

2008 Break
 Malulusog kme

So what is this post really about? Well, I just want to express how I am so thankful for having survived a long distance relationship for quite some time. It's a W-O-W considering it's my first and i must admit that Gian was so kind to understand me and just listen and make everything better for me. Thank You Father for sending Gian!

so true!

No comments:

Post a Comment