Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Post of Appreciation

My name is tarrah and yes, I am clumsy.

Any thing can't last long with me. I don't know why but i have observed that for so long. It even came to a point where I almost keep things from myself so that i won't be able to break it. errrr. 

But lo and behold.... something must have changed. a glitch or perhaps some divine intervention. (?!) k.

Gian gave me an external hard drive and this is the one that I kept from anything (including myself) that could destroy it.



This is my old phone, corby. I bought it mar 2010 and I'm still using it until now alongside my bb. Yay! Hurrraahhh!



I bought my second laptop in 2009 (Gian gave me my first in 2008 and i don't know what happened after) and it's still working! Another hurrahhh! 

so......

at this juncture....

drum roll please.....

By virtue vested in me as the sole user and destroyer of everything given and provided for me by the people I love, I hereby present this post of appreciation to:

toshiba l505 s6946

samsung corby b3210

and 

western digital 160gb HDD

for their splendid patience, endurance and remarkable attitude rendered to deliver the services needed by yours truly, the ever beautiful jane tarrah pelae-melad:) 

clap clap clap

(walang kokontra, blog ko to!)

as a reward, i will be launching a bonggang bonggang make over for tosh. as we all know, im using Michael Jackson stickers for tosh's lid. i have already contacted hey kessy for the delivery of the materials which i'll be using for the grand make over. watch out for that.:)

good luck na lang sa creativity:)

No comments:

Post a Comment