Saturday, August 11, 2012

Beige the Chemist

I went through my files this afternoon hoping to find an inspiration to write about when I uncovered a series of pictures of me and my cousin Beige.

We used to eat out, go window shopping and maybe splurge on some guilty tiangge finds. We used to meet super early in the morning since I have to leave Mindoro around midnight and we'll meet before the malls opened. I just love how we used to just laze around whenever our schedules met. 


But things are slightly different, now that she's working as a full time chemist in Bohol and I'm still here in Mindoro. She's not famous or so busy like the chemists we knew from high school or read from here but we're now far from each other and I just miss the company. :(

years ago, she's this tiny and sweet and innocent
but now she looks serious in that beautifully awful costume. ewww!
Hope to see you soon so we can discuss the amazing future ahead of us! Let's make sure that we will not add up on this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment