Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Internet and Its Use

I just had a phone conversation with the husbangbang. We talked about how he feels  his day is so incomplete because his office didn't have internet for the whole week.

I told him he's just used to having the information he needs in just a few clicks. He said he feels uneasy knowing that he doesn't know something and that he'd rather read and study to get the information or realize later that he lacks the information. Fair enough.
photo from rakapp.com
The internet is a very helpful tool and it's really addictive. Too much information. Personally,  if the husband didn't go to ozzilandia years ago, I wouldn't have created my own gmail account. Yes, I'm that boring and outdated.

But now, like the husband, I feel that I have to check my inbox at least thrice or four times a day to check work notifications or visit social networking sites to get updates from my friends and family or just plainly read news and visit informative sites such as SnifdExami and read shopping guides.

Well, thanks to the internet communications is now not a problem and you can learn a lot from it. But again, too much of something is bad so internet should be used in moderation.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Although helpful, Internet sometimes lessen my productivity in the office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi thrifty chick,
      i sometimes hate the internet for being so informative. but, it's just the internet. the problem is with me.haha

      PS
      i read your blog and i love it. it's very informative:)

      Delete