Thursday, August 2, 2012

August Gone Cold

Rain, rain go away!


It's been raining for three weeks here in Mindoro. It's cold and the weather has really affected my daily routine.


I used to run outside camp during the late afternoon but that stopped due to the rain. We have this though:



I still prefer to run in the open.

My body clock is also disturbed. Because I am not too tired in the evening due to lack of physical exercise, I end up sleeping late playing computer games and tinkering on everything I could find. I'm having a hard time balancing sleep and video games. I'm blaming it all to the bad weather.

If I was not employed, I would just compensate sleeping late with waking up late. However, I do have a job and I have to be awake by 7am at the latest. Due to lack of sleep, I feel lethargic and less productive.  My puffy eyes do no good as they spill embarrassment.

Young adults may not feel susceptible to lack of sleep. The working class usually have to remedy their lack of sleep with food supplements and multivitamins. People shouldn't forget that  sleep is serious. Sleep is the time when our body and mind can recharge, and if we don't have enough sleep, we might find ourselves too drained to do anything.

Bad, bad weather. Bad bad me. Must. Try. Better. Next. Time.

How about you, how is rainy season treating you?


No comments:

Post a Comment