Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sick on Weekdays but Not on a Long Weekend

The sun is out and I woke up with a hint of sunlight through my window. Today's going to be one fine day. I hope so. Fingers and toes crossed hoping that Typhoon Helen won't get in the way.


photo source
I caught a fever the other day and it's been nagging me for two nights already. I hate getting sick. I already took some meds hoping that I'll be well today. And yes, I feel better now :) I have to feel better because the husband and I have laid out some plans for the long weekend.

I don't want this fever to spoil the weekend that I'll be spending with the husband. We're looking forward to having homebased beauty remedies and avail our usual two-hour massage. Heaven! I'm so excited:)

Massage really relaxes us. It releases tension and I feel like our bodies are reset to function so well after an hour or two of massage. Breathing in and out. Ahhh I love massages. It also helps to set your mind by reading a few quotes about  releasing tension.

P.S. 
Note that 
(1) We're cutting off some expenses so we'll be doing the whole homebased beauty regimen experiments to our selves.haha 
(2) the husband has strong arms and hands and he can do wonders when he massages me but i can't do the same to him so we'll just call for Sydney's Home Service Massage. The entrepreneurs of Sydney maintain a large number of loyal customers because of their professionalism and non-deceitful methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment