Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunday Golf

hihihi

Because I was half sad because my Saturday plan was ruined, I was also half happy because of my (uber) cheap find. Half plus half equates one regular (size?) me. Yay! I'm fine with that!

Sunday is my lazy day. I always look forward to waking up around eight in the morning. Hanging by the moment. Thinking if I should get up or just wait if somebody would care and call me or invite me for brekky. Aaaahhhhhhhh…. Sunday is love!

After minutes of thinking about nothing, I decided to take a bath and started watching The Firm on my phone. The power of having a smart phone!:) I was annoyed when my viewing was cut when somebody called. Errrrr It was a senior officer and he invited me to go to Puerto Galera to play golf and later dive.

golf course overlooking verde island
this what became of the grass after so many attempts to swoosh the ball
my first shot? shot ba talaga?
I love Puerto Galera and I have shared some of our happy times here. But this time, the invitation was to play golf and I haven’t even held a golf club in my entire life and they’re expecting me to play? K! Hugutan yan.

To cut the story short , we played golf. It first I thought it was just like playing billiards with super huge table and I was surprised that I enjoyed it at first. But when the club became heavy, I could see how my fellow officers look so disgusted with my body forms when I tried my luck swinging the club like a baseball bat. Poor me. Note to self: golf is not for me.
 
after so many attempts, this is where my balls landed. or ponded.
pose na lang

dried leaf
refreshment after playing
Tired. Hungry. Walking some not-so-short distance is not funny. I used to think golf is nothing but a game of fools. Hit the ball, look for it, then hit it agan. But now that I’ve tried playing, I could say that golf is no joke. It’s a game of precision and not everybody can play it (count me in!).

How about you, how was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment