Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MBC Fun Run


After a week, I finally have the time to share my experience of the fun run we attended last sunday.

As I have mentioned previously, I didn't prepare much for the run itself. On the night before the run, the husband and I had a long bath. I thought shedding off the extra dirt and dead skin off our bodies would make us feel lighter and later make us run faster. I'm dead serious about that though I know it's not true. You know me, I have my own way of reasoning out.:).

The husband of course, is not convinced. As usual. But he loves me and we're allies so he just tagged  along.

After doing some stretching exercises, we slept like babies and woke up excited minutes before the alarm rang.

We were really excited about the run since it's our first time to join a super organized fun run. We had our breakfast on the go: peanut butter-chocolate sandwich and bananas. Not too heavy but enough to sustain us for the run.

Many participants were already in Star City when we arrived. Here are some pre-run shots:

surprised to see friends and classmates at the site
yes, we're close friends.:)
pabix so payat
photo courtesy of pinoy fitness
my bonkie
and some post run shots:
i don't look so happy anymore.hihi
"the ok guy"

I used to say that I don't find fun runs to be all that fun because I generally do not like running as an exercise, but things change. Indeed, fun run is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment