Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tatakbo ba Talaga Kami?

I have mentioned here that i have some things to look forward to for July. Krystel's wedding (no picture, sorry!) and second is the MBC run. Well, this is the point where I am torn kung tatakbo ba bukas or hindi. I am successfully done with the carbo loading phase (super easy!) but I am not yet sure  if I am prepared for my 10k run tomorrow. errrrr 

According to the husband, we will run. Ok, fine we will run! I am half convinced. 

Actually, running is not new to me. As much as time would permit, I would always run in the afternoon. But work has been so demanding lately and the farthest that I've run in the last couple of months is only 8k-ish so tomorrow still gives me the nerves! Prepare the ambulance, please!

Anyway, here is a picture of our kit. I will run 10k while the husband will run 15k.
the husband blocking the wind to keep the bibs from flying
While the husband has been preparing for the run since forever, the only preparation that I ever did was to clean my running shoes. K.
this pair has been with me since 2009

P.S.
Follow up story on the MBC Fun Run to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment