Sunday, July 29, 2012

Quoting Quotes


"You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him find it within himself."
-Galileo Galilei

I stumbled upon this quote yesterday and it just reminded me that my line of work entails a never ending quest for learning. To improve myself, I always look forward to having senior officers correct my work. I sure do give my 100% but I know I can do better if I listen to what other people has to say. 

I want to learn new things and I want others to do the same.

But then again, not all people would want that. So sad that they are just so contented of their lives that they no longer want to improve.

By the way, I got this quote from finestquotes.com. You can check 'em here, here and here.:)

Happy Sunday! Happy reading!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment